What is an Anxiety Ring?
Believed to have come from the ancient Tibetan meditation traditions, spinner rings can have a calming effect on the mind and body. Stop nail biting and tapping your shoes with this alleviating ring.
WHY DO I NEED ONE?
The spinner ring uses a combination of the subtle hum of the spinning ring and the light vibration of the bearings to slow your mind and reduce overthinking.
Bring yourself back into the moment by flicking the outer ring to begin a spin, and slowly coming down to rolling the ring in time with your breathing.
Being in public can cause increased levels of stress, and most don’t like to pull out a larger fidget toy for all to see. The Anxiety Ring is a subtle and quiet way to calm yourself.
– Reduce anxiety – relax yourself when things get too much in public using this calming spinner ring.
– Relieve overthinking – Re-focus yourself to be in the present moment by spinning the shimmering ring centre.
– Modern and discreet – Fidget while others are around without the worry of anyone noticing.
– Anxiety Rings are designed to be fiddled with. They’re a healthy, less obvious way to move your hands when you feel the need to fidget. Simply spin the centre ring and take deep breaths to experience a calm, meditative state.
– Great for adults and kids – Most of our customers are adults, however they also purchase some for their children who love them!
– Our most common sizes for children are sizes 6-8, and for adults sizes 9 & 10.
Available today with tracked shipping sent from Melbourne Australia!
What’s in the package:
- Your Anxiety Rings in the qty and size requested inside luxury white leatherette vegan friendly pouch
- Thank you card & Instructional guide with information and techniques on how to get the best out of your ring
There are no reviews yet.