Children can practice their hand-eye coordination and hand-on skills A great developmental toy for beginners.
- Stacking chairs is a fun family game. There are so many ways to stack the chairs and the game is much harder than it looks.
- This board game is for players of all ages! The game develops creative thinking, cooperation, and fine motor skills!
- Each player takes a turn stacking the chairs, focusing on balancing and position to prevent the chairs front falling down.
- Training child’s coordinates observance ability to think, sense capacity, visual and grasp capacity etc.
- Cleverly designed, entertaining multiple children to play at a time, Promotes friendship, communication and logic between players. Suit for home, nursery, playroom, schools, travel, and other child-friendly play area.
- It adds a festive and cheery element to your kid’s parties and events, they can mix and match colors or trade with friends, and have a totally enjoyable party time experience
- Great gift or party favor for kids.
Develop the patience to get along with kids & enhance the emotional communication with children.
Great for social gatherings and party games
- Perfect for interactive.It’s fun for the afternoon tea with your friend
- You can enjoy immense hours of fun trying to stack all of the mini plastic chairs, without falling or dropping in mid-way, so that the pile remains steady and stable If one drops, you lose and it’s your partners go.
Watch out: One wrong move and the whole structure could fall!
It is recommended to buy multiple pieces, and many people can participate in the game.
- Size：5.1*2.8CM ×18PCS
- Package Size: 15*20.5*3.5CM
- Number of Pieces：18PCS
- Recommended age：3 years and up