Is there a way to protect your beloved plant without using any pesticides?
YES! There is.🙋♂️
Do you remember when you were walking by the lake in light colours, are there a lot of flying insects following you or sticking to your clothes?🤦♂️
This is because most flying insects are phototropic. They like bright colours and tend to these colours. Take advantage of the phototaxis of flying insects can effectively attract and control flying insects, protect your plants and reduce damage.🌱
- 【EASY TO CATCH PESTS】 Attract and trap fungus gnats, fruit flies, whiteflies, gnats, etc. The bright yellow colour and the glue will draw in flying insects, trap them, control infestation and break the breeding cycle.
- 【LONG-LASTING】 With a solid adhesive on both sides, they are UV resistant and waterproof — no need to replace them until fully covered with bugs.
- 【SAFE AND NON-TOXIC 】 They are a great alternative to chemicals and pesticides, and safe to use inside and around your house. No vapor, odorless and allowed in organic farming.
- 【DECORATIVE AND IMPROVED DESIGN】 New shorter “neck” version to prevent flexing. They are ready and easy to use. Just peel them apart by lifting the end of the triangular base and stick the traps into the soil, or hang them using the twist ties.
- 【EASY TO USE】 The fruit fly traps with sharp bottom can be inserted directly into the soil, avoiding the trouble of tying ropes or hooks.
- Material: PP+Glue
- Colour: Yellow
- The temperatures rise in the summer, maybe causes the glue to melt, and fruit fly traps indoor stick together. Please keep this gnat killer for indoor in the refrigerator for a while before using it. Carefully peel the protective film and avoid film rupture.
- This product is more suitable for indoor plants. Please use carefully in outside.